Winyah Pharmacy offer a full range of the most modern, technically advanced pharmacy services, enhanced by skillful, caring staff members. The communities we serve know they can count on Winyah for flawless execution of core and value-added service components. Likewise, residents of those communities can count on the timely delivery of the fresh, properly prepared medications they need.
The professional and courteous staff at Winyah Pharmacy offer a full range of pharmacy services for long-term care communities, from the first call until delivery. Our value-added services include:
- Unit dose packaging
- Electronic MAR software
- Increases efficiency
- Decreases costs
- Assures compliance with state and federal regulations
- Electronic prescribing with physicians
- Pre-admission, web-based drug quotes
- Online ordering and shipment tracking
- Cycle fills, anniversary fills, and order-on-demand
- We will assist with all prior authorizations
Please contact any member of our leadership team with questions.
Kevin Dixon, Director of Sales and Marketing: 843.324.2887
Heather Sharpe, Director of Pharmacy Operations: 843.545.8800 x101
Kim Gordon, Business Manager: 843.545.8800 x100